Lesson 15: Exhibition
- Pupils practice and prepare presentations;
- Pupils prepare to exhibit the work they have made.
- Students prepare an exhibition and a presentation to show what they have learned during their lessons
- Pupils spread the most important messages they have learned in the programme;
- Pupils encourage other pupils and schools to get involved in the programme.
- Pupils create an exhibition
- Pupils decorate the exhibition space with relevant banners, posters and visual materials
- Pupils demonstrate they are able to do a presentation
- Pupils demonstrate they are able to speak in public
- Pupils demonstrate they are able to work in a team
This final session is not so much about learning but about doing. Pupils will prepare an exhibition and a public
presentation of My World and My Life. The time has come to show our community what we have made: